Well this issues will include the patch notes for 2.8.2. This brings us the return of my favourite event: the Relics of the Gree! It doesn't come around very often and is PVP centered so any PVP fan will love this. It's also a great place for guilds to compete in world PVP and see who is actually the best. This is happening on Tomb Of Freedom Naad tomorrow at 8 Pm BST. Also be on the lookout for the new info on forged alliances information and the galactic living series on swtor.com. I will be posting a guide to what has happened so far in the series so you can get up to date ready for launch.
2.8.2 patch notes.
The Gray Secant has returned from its travels! Participate in the Relics of the Gree event from July 22nd 12:00 GMT to July 29th 12:00 GMT.
Bounty Contract Week returns! The event runs from August 12th 12:00 GMT to August 19th 12:00 GMT.
- The “Gen’Dai” Codex Entry is now obtainable by both Factions.
- Republic players are now able to obtain the “Sullustan” Codex Entry.
- Removed 6 Location and 1 Bestiary Codex entries that were erroneous and not obtainable through gameplay.
- System Messages are now moveable using the Interface Editor.
- The Camera Rotation Speed slider now correctly adjusts the speed from 0-100%.
- Ground textures no longer appear poorly when Texture Anisotropy is turned on if the computer’s graphics card cannot support the option.
- The Series 512 Cybernetic Torso now has the appropriate color scheme.
- The Rest and Recharge item “Chance Cube” now has sound effects.
- Corrected the tooltips of a number of Super Rare Cartel Market items to properly reflect that they are Ultra Rare, in keeping with their Collections unlock prices.
- The FR-ST-1 Walker and the Ghorfa Bantha now play footstep sound effects properly while rotating.
Classes + Combat
- Sever Force no longer interrupts Warzone objective captures.
- Containment now properly applies a 2 second stun when the Shadow cancels Whirlwind by dealing damage.
- Creeping Terror no longer interrupts Warzone objective captures.
- Haunted Dreams now properly applies a 2 second stun when the Assassin cancels Whirlwind by dealing damage.
Flashpoints + Operations
- The Beast of Vodal Kresh encounter in Athiss now resets if the boss is moved too far off of its platform.
- The Guardians of the Fortress now have the correct damage and health in 8-Player Nightmare Dread Fortress.
- Some enemies in the Assault on Tython and Korriban Incursion Flashpoints have had their toughness reduced to make for a more enjoyable experience and reduce the length of some of the more difficult engagements. The boss encounters have not been changed.
Missions + NPCs
- The CZ-198 Missions “Droid Demolition” and “Manual Shutdown” now properly share their completion credit between group members.
- Credit and Commendation acquisition rates have been returned to normal.
Hope this was helpful,